beIN SPORTS CONNECT is available on Samsung Smart TV, using Tizen as the Operating system.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Download and Install the beIN SPORTS CONNECT app.
Open your Smart TV apps - > go to Sports -> look for beIN Sports Connect APAC
Guidelines on how to access and install apps on your Smart TV can also be found here
2.How to Login
Please make sure the account has a subscription, you can log in using one of the methods below :
1. on TV directly, enter the username and password in the login field provided
2. via Web browser, go to profile, click TV login and enter the code shown on the TV screen
3. via the Mobile app, you can use a TV login using QR from the Settings menu.
Open the app and log in, click my profile icon
Go to setting, click TV Login and
direct the camera to the QR code provided in the screen
3. You can now stream the content in the app on Samsung Smart TV
Note: beIN SPORTS CONNECT app is available on Samsung TV manufactured in the year 2017 - 2021. Please check the model number of your Samsung TV to see the year of manufacture.
To check the model number, go to Menu -> Support -> Contact Samsung, or for older models, the model number should be displayed at the back of the TV.
Example of model number: UE55M8000STXXU
The 5th character "M" shows that its manufactured year is 2017.
Guidelines on the model number detail for your Samsung Smart TV can also be found here
In rare instances you may have issues accessing the application. If this occurs you can first attempt the following steps before contacting customer service for assistance.
Reset Your Samsung TV
A soft reset shuts the TV down completely and reboots it, rather than placing it just into standby mode. This can solve issues that you may be having with apps. There are two ways to soft reset your TV.
- Press and hold the power button on your remote until the TV turns off and on again. This should only take about 5 seconds.
- Unplug your TV from the power socket for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in.